During the WWDC 2015 in June, apple released the first beta version for iOS 9 that hopefully brings more things than ever before.Apple team has added number of new features and improvements for iOS 9 beta 1 release.At this time many of apple users is trying to download iOS 9 beta.So let’s see how to install iOS 9 beta 1 for your device directly. – Cydia for iOS 8.2 beta
Best method to install iOS 9 beta 1
There are few methods to download iOS 9 for your iPhone,iPad,iPod but the most convenient way for download iOS 9 beta is via apple developer center. For that you have to complete few steps. First of all need to join with apple developer center by registering as a developer.
iOS 9 supported devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1, iPad 4, iPad 3. iPad 2.
iPod touch 5.
Prior to download iOS 9 beta 1,complete the following steps
STEP 1: Register as a developer
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs , sign up and get your membership for apple developer center. For one year membership, you need to pay $99.Apple not allow for download iOS 9 beta free.
STEP 2: UDID registration
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/membercenter ,login with your apple ID
- After login to member center, go to the following steps
- the Certificates , Identifiers & Profiles > Devices (Under the iOS Apps)
- To register your device UDID (Unique Device identifier) for apple, click on “+” button
- Enter UDID number and click on continue button
- Finally click on register button
- UDID registration process completed.
(To find UDID number of your device , plug in your apple device to the computer via USB, open iTunes, go to the ‘Devices’ section and select your device. Then go to the Summary tab and Click on the Serial Number label. Now you can see the UDID number of your device.)
STEP 3: Download iOS 9 beta
- Go to the main member center page > SDK > iOS > iOS 9 beta.
- Now click on ‘Download’
- You will see drop down list. Select your device to start iOS 9 beta download
- If done, extract the zip file and double click on it to get iOS 9 beta ipsw file
STEP 4: Install iOS 9 beta 1 for iPhone,iPad,iPod
- Update iTunes to the latest version
- Connect your device to the PC
- Open iTunes and select your device
- Go to the Summary tab and hold the Alt key for Mac users, or hold the Shift key for windows users
- Then click on restore iPhone ( iPad or iPod) button
- Then select iOS 9 beta ipsw file that you downloaded earlier and click on the ‘Open’ button
- Now your device updating to iOS 9 beta 1
- Your device will reboot while updating iOS 9 beta 1
- End of the process, you will get Hello screen of iOS 9
- Swipe on the ‘Slide to set up’ on your device screen and tap on Continue and follow the on-screen instructions to setup your device.
iOS 9 jailbreak utility
According to the recent rumors,no jailbreak tool for iOS 9 beta 1 yet.It looks like jailbreak developers is waiting for iOS 9 final version.some developers such as TaiG already stated they are working on iOS 9 jailbreak.meanwhile new jailbreak team called Keen Teem in china said to the media they are on the way to jailbreak iOS 9.We believe Keen team will release jailbreak iOS 9 once apple releases iOS 9 final.
Few reasons not to install iOS 9 beta 1 .
Think twice before installing new iOS 9 beta for your device.
- IOS 9 beta 1 not work 100% with some apps .so if you installed, you have to face some difficulties while using your apple device.
- Apple not allow to downgrade iOS 9 beta 1 to lower version such as iOS 8
- iOS 9 beta 1 will end in near future and you have to go iOS 9 beta 2 otherwise your device not support for current beta version.