Geeksn0w and Sn0wbreak are the tools for jailbreak iOS 7.1 in Semi tethered condition. Latest Geeksn0w update has been released as GUI version for Windows users and CLI version for Mac OS X users. Mac users have another option too. It is Sn0wbreak semi tethered tool. But those tools are limited for iPhone 4.
So Cyberelevat0r will be the best option to Download cydia on new iDevices running on iOS 7.1.1. It let you to iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak very quickly and easily. It will release as a free download tool and compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Cyberelevat0r Jailbreak supported iDevices
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air
- iPod Touch
Step by step guide to Download Cyberelevat0r
- Step 1 – Remove all pascodes and Backup the idevice via iTunes
- Step 2 – Download Cyberelevat0r into your computer
- Step 3 – Connect idevice to the computer and run Cyberelevat0r tool
- Step 4 – Click Jailbreak button when Cyberelevat0r detects the idevice
- Step 5 – Let it to complete the jailbreak process
Cyberelevat0r download tool has noet released yet. But the developer i0n1c has been released some YouTube videos related with this tool.
Cyberelevat0r iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak – Video tutorial
The video guide shows you how to use Cyberelevat0r jailbreak tool clearly and it confirm cyberelevat0r is an fully untethered tool.
- Cyberelevat0r download has not released yet. So don’t be get cheated.
- When you use the Cyberelevat0r jailbreak Backup your idevices. If the process went wrong you’ll be able to restore the devices.
Keep in touch with us for latest updates of Cyberelevat0r download and Cyberelevat0r jailbreak.
Special credits for i0n1c