It is well known now idevice users can install IOS 8 beta version for idevice .although you’ve installed if you think it doesn’t work because of bugs or other reason. You may have to downgrade your idevice to IOS 7.1.1.but don’t worry you have a path to downgrade your i device easily lets see how can do and what need.
- Install latest iTunes to the computer
- Then turn off your idevice
- Put your idevice into recovery mode (how to put idevice into recovery mode)
- After putting into recovery mode ITunes will show a massage that your idevice is in recovery mode. Select ok.
- After that It will pop up another massage at this time choose restore button & click on it.
- Select’ “restore and update” to the Next massage which will ask for you to download and update
- At this point itunes starts downgrade process downloading & installing IOS 7.1.1 so keep an eye for a moment.
- End of the process your idevice will reboot & appear IOS 7.1.1.by now your idevice has completely downgraded. All done.
Important things when you downgrading iOS 8 to iOS 7.1.1″
- In fact if you downgraded your idevice you are not able to restore ios 8 backup because itunes doesn’t allow to restore from IOS 8 beta backup on IOS7.so you cant restore eny ios 8 backup data for ios7.1.1.but if you have any backup of previous IOS 7 you can use it.
- This downgrade method can be used untill apple release ios 8
- jailbreak your i pad, ipod,iphone running ios 7.0 , 7.0.1 , 7.0.2 , 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6 using evasion7 1.0.8
- Jailbreak iOS 6.0 ,6.1 ,6.1.1 ,6.1.2 UNTETHERED JAILBREAK FOR IPHONE 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, IPAD 1, 2, 3, 4, IPAD MINI, IPOD TOUCH, 4G, 5G USING EVASION 1.0.8