Download iOS 11.0.1 and iOS 11.1 – Here is everything

Hello, everyone! It is great knowing that Apple smoothly endures the hugest iOS 11.0 series polishing the operating system for a better user interest. And now it is about download iOS 11.0.1 and iOS 11.1 that recently launched to the audience and to developers in orderly. Files app, Control Center enhancements, Siri modifications and further features already started functioning. However, reports testify its only 25% of Apple fans engaged with the eleventh OS that ignored the hottest deal for series reasons that surrounded. It appears to be jailbreakers as well being part of the rest 75% that ignored the update for there are a couple of uncertainties.

download ios 11.0.1

What’s new?

Are you excited for? Just keep in your mind that two separate versions have separated status. Therefore, you are able to encounter iOS 11.0.1 install as a major version and the other iOS 11.1 just as a developer beta.

However, with 11.0.1, we have fewer to discuss for it announced to be just an advanced drop with certain enrichments. Even normal users cannot count them just with the appearance for they have been affected its inner performance and the betterment. On the other hand, 11.1 might reach considerable enrichments for it is going to be a huge deal in the future.

Should I download iOS 11.0.1?

For this is the hottest firmware launch for 64bit users that passed iOS 11, most fellows searching for it would be good if they installed iOS 11. There is no any matter for the version is not a testing seed or else a developer model that normal users cannot handle. You are welcome through iTunes set up and the easiest Over The Air offers.

But there a one more thing you better recall. Are you a jailbreaker? Then you must not encounter download iOS 11.0.1 or else the just dropped iOS 11.1 for any reason. Hackers seem to be silent so far for there is a deep and series purpose behind the scene. Even the freshest iOS 11 either sit tight as a non-jailbreak session.

Important notes

Once the story start narrates smoothly, you have no any barrier to worry for. Check for hackers to confirm that you are eligible to upgrade to the jailbreak iOS 11.0.1. Furthermore, you may be a jailbreak user or not, you, it is good to carry out iTunes transaction. It’s the most unchanging and flawless establishment though OTA is the simplest.

download ios 11.0.1

iOS 11.0.1 jailbreak possibilities

As we said above, because of the emptiness of jailbreak iOS 11.0.1, you should stay with a long distance without updating to such messy. Even you feel the security and the performance became sharpen, it is not your major deal that an iOS session must contain. Its incapability has to keep on the peak so then you will not fall apart for any reason when you upgrade with a non-jailbreak firmware.

And even the same has to apply for iOS 11.1 beta as well. Once it still being a beta and that currently known as a testing firmware, you may have to face unexpected corruptions that even cannot handle that easily. Therefore, it seems both versions must not state on your jailbroken device unless it proves jailbreak is capable.