Pangu has out next pangu jailbreak tool update for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak. The new tool is also compatible only for windows users, but mac users can expect Mac OS X version of the tool in nearly future. If you are using any iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 operating system, they can use Pangu 9 1.1 without any trouble. Unfortunately, having any problem during or at the end of the process you can follow our guidelines given below with full pangu 9 1.1 tutorial. Keep in mind, this tutorial is only for windows users. Mac users can’t follow this step guide. We facilitated to download Pangu 9 1.1 (Pangu v1.1.0) providing a download link.
Terms : Use the tool at your own risk.
Pangu 9 1.1 Device Compatibility
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6s ,iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
Pangu 9 1.1 Firmware Compatibility
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Note : Users who have already jailbroken their iDevice using Pangu v1.0.0 or Pangu v1.0.1, they can update to the new Pangu 9.0.x untethered 1.1 package opening the cydia simply. No need to jailbreak your device again.
Pangu team has provided about fixed bugs and improvements in their new tool on Pangu’s official web page. Here is the complete change logs of Pangu 9 1.1 :
- Optimized backup process and improved jailbreak process and also fixed an error that leads to fail to jailbreak as the result of the low disk space in Windows.
- Leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcdoe error has fixed.
- Improve jailbreak program’s success rate and reliability for 64-bit devices.
- Leads to a jailbreak tool exit due to abnormal network status.
- Introduced re-jailbreak function for some devices were updated using iTunes but detected as jailbroken.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.1 – Step by step guide
- Before run the process, do complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn off “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID option from settings menu and all anti-virus programs need to be disabled.
- Turn on Airplane mode in your idevice.
- Download Pangu 9 1.1 tool.
- Connect your idevice to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the Pangu tool and lets to identify your idevice.
- Click start from first window and “Already backup” button from second window.
- “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps appears on the home screen and now pangu will unlock your device and enable Airplane mode again and then continue the process.
- Pangu start to run on the home screen and after few second shows the message “jailbreak completed”.
- Close the Pangu app. Allow to reboot to your device itself. Open the cydia from the home screen and download your favorites.
Now you can re-enable both of Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch options and anti-virus programs or firewalls.
Troubleshooting For Pangu 9 1.1 Jailbreak
- Don’t use you device during the process.
- If you saw the warning message “Disk is almost full”, don’t confuse for it, because it will be disappear after install cydia. You will see this message during the process time, because pangu starts to write some important files into system partition leading this message.
- If you failed on the Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak in several times : Reboot both of your devices and try again, use Pangu restore function to restore your idevice and try again, enable Airplane mode and try again.
- Don’t use OTA update system to update your device, because OTA does not support with jailbreak. So if you updated first iOS firmware using OTA, download firmware again and restore your device using iTunes.