TaiG has updated TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.4 tool to be supported for Mac users by releasing TaiG v1.0.The first iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool released earlier by TaiG supports Windows only. Therefore Mac users had to use Windows in a virtual machine. New TaiG Mac version comes with bundled latest cydia installer 1.1.23 and supports all the idevices running in iOS 8.4.TaiG iOS 8.4 Mac is a free and untethered tool. If you are waiting for TaiG Mac tool, now you can download TaiG jailbeak iOS 8.4 Mac tool from here. Follow our complete jailbreak guide to jailbreak your device successfully.
Supported firmware for TaiG Mac: iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3
Jailbreakable devices with TaiG jailbeak iOS 8.4 Mac tool
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod 5, new iPod 6
Make your attention for the following tips before jailbreak your device
- TaiG recommend backing up all the data on your device via iTunes.
- If your device is running on earlier iOS version, update your device to latest iOS 8.4 version.
- Passcode and Find My Phone features should be turned off.
- Put your device into Air plane mode during the jailbreak period.
- Disable the running antivirus program such as firewall temporally.
Step by step guide for TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.4 Mac OS X
- Click the above link to download TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.4 Mac tool
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Double click on the taig dmg file and drag it to the “Application” folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double click on the TaiG icon.
- Few seconds later TaiG will detect your device and see your device iOS version properly.
- Read the screen instructions and uncheck “the 3k assistant check box” and click “start” button.
- The massage “jailbreak succeeded” will popup When complete the process.
- Tap the cydia icon on your device home screen to finalize cydia installation
- Now your device running iOS 8.4 is jailbroken.