iOS 7.1 semi tethered Jailbreak
Geeksn0w 2.9 the only iOS 7.1 semi tethered jailbreak released few days ago as an update of geeksnow 2.8.3. geeksn0w developed by raising iOS hacker BlackGeek. At the moment geeksnow only works for iPhone 4.
If you have already jailbroken your iPhone 4 using geeksnow 2.8.3 or early version, Now your can convert your tethered jailbreak into semi tethered by adding geeksn0w 2.9 repo at geekrepo.beiphone.it. The latest geeksnow semi tethered payload 1.0.1 is live now.
How to add geeksnow Repo
- Open Cydia on your iPhone4
- Goto Manage > packages > edit > add
- add geekrepo.beiphone.it and enter
geeksnow 2.9 FAQ
- Q. My device freezes at Apple Logo
- A. Boot tethered or restore your device
- Q. What is tethered untethered and semi tethered jailbreaks.
- A. You must connect your device to the PC and have a tethered boot if your device m tethered jailbreak. The device can’t reboot itself. Your phone will stuck at Apple Logo otherwise. You can reboot the device by itself on semi tethered mode. But you must have a tethered boot via Geeksnow, ir your need jailbreak functions.