Few days ago TaiG, the best jailbreak tool developer group released a new iOS jailbreaking tool. New TaiG jailbreak tool, TaiG 2.0 has covered 3 iOS versions .TaiG 2.0 supports for iOS 8.3 jailbreak, iOS 8.2 jailbreak, iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak. But the tool that wasn’t compatible with cydia substrate not worked with some apps, tweaks, etc…So the team released an update TaiG 2.1.2 to fix the issue regarding with cydia substrate. Today TaiG released a successful update ‘TaiG 2.1.3’ that aims to fix getting stuck the jailbreak while jailbreaking and add to latest Cydia 1.1.18 version. Now we can assure iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool is safe to use for you. Mac users require a Windows virtual machine because this tool is only for Windows. Plz see the page below for step by step guide for jailbreak iOS 8.3 iPhone ,iPad,iPod. Download TaiG 2.1.3 jailbreak and install new cydia.
Devices for new TaiG 2.1.3 Jailbreak untethered
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad mini 1
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th gen
TaiG jailbreak Tools
iOS 8.3 jailbreak steps (iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.3 Jailbreak)
- Download TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool, save, and extract the file to the desktop.
- Disable both “passcode” lock and the feature “find my iPhone”.
- Connect your apple device to the computer.
- Launch TaiG tool and run as administrator.
- Wait until taig shows your device’s version.
- Uncheck the 3Kassistant checkbox.
- Click the blue button to start the jailbreaking.It will take few minutes to complete.
- Once jailbreak finishes, open cydia that is on your home screen.Everything is done. Now your device has been installed new cydia version.
- Enable the ‘passcode’ lock and ‘Find My iPhone’ now.