Putting a favorable end to the long silence, Todesco delivered Yalu for iOS 10.2 Jailbreak. The tool accepts semi-untethered flow with support for 64-bit devices on iOS 10-10.2. So a majority pay high attraction to the launch of Yalu even regardless of its “Work in progress” state. In fact, the tool is yet to be officially public and now available through beta 7 which is any way confirmed safe to use. So as the lead off tool approach to jailbreak iOS 10, here we come with the complete guide to Yalu 10.2 Jailbreak. So read and know how to get Cydia 10.2 with Yalu.
Quick View on Yalu Jailbreak
The tool currently sits in beta 7, working for iOS 10 to 10.2. Even though Todesco himself confirms the tool is stable to use for the public, we ask you to proceed with caution as you are no longer access to 10.2 signing or downgrade from 10.2.1 current latest. In that way, any mistake could lead you to restore 10.2.1 with no sympathy. So follow our guide to make no space for worries as we aren’t confirmed yet about jailbreak progress ahead of Yalu.
the process comes a semi-untethered way with both tethered and untethered features. It runs with Cydia impactor download and side loading the IPA just very much alike the previous Pangu 9.2-9.3.3. So as followed there, you will have to re-operate the Yalu app every time with a reboot as it could drop you back to the none-jailbreak state.
Note: Although said stable, you are asked to process Yalu with high caution. And as it should process at your own responsibility, we or no party would hold any responsibility for damages possible
Update: Cydia Extender is now updated by Saurik as a new dimension of Cydia impactor. As to the script, it is to re-sign apps automatically which aren’t installed via App store
Even though Yalu was only to work up to iOS 10.1.1 at early stages, now it is workable for iOS 10.2 jailbreak. So anyone from 10 to 10.2 can work the tool for Cydia Download as said with the instructions. But remember it will not going to add support above 10.2 where iOS 10.2.1 and jailbreak iOS 10.3 are kept in a little doubt.
Compatible Devices for Yalu 10.2
- iPhone 6S and 6S plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPad Touch 6th Generation (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (iOS 10- iOS 10.1.1)
- iPhone 5S (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4 (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPad Pro (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPhone SE (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2(iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 7 jailbreak on iOS 10.2 is still not supported by Yalu. But as Todesco confirms, iPhone 7 too will get support for iOS 10.2 jailbreak when Todesco finalizes the tool.
iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Step Guide
- Check the compatibility for Yalu
- Need a Mac or Windows PC
- Temporarily disable Touch ID, passcode and Find my iPhone
- Use iCloud or iTunes and make a complete backup
- Step 1: Download Yalu IPA and Cydia impactor on the Windows or Mac Computer
- Step 2: Now link your device to the PC
- Step 3: Open Cydia impactor
- Step 4: Drag Yalu IPA to the Cydia impactor interface
- Step 5: Provide Apple ID/Password in the next pop up and continue
- Step 6: Give some minutes to sign the IPA
- Step 7: If your IPA finished signing, note Yalu app in your Home screen
- Step 8: Then go to Settings from device > General > Profile and trust Yalu jailbreak which only allow making changes in your device
- Step 9: Open Yalu from Home screen and start with the processing
- Step 10: With the respring in a few minutes later, note Cydia successfully installed on your device
Whole thanks go to Luca Todesco @ “qwertyoruiop” and also Marco Grassi who behind the stage.
If you are not the kind of official-only, it is really worth giving a try on iOS 10.2 Jailbreak with Yalu beta 7. But in case if you feel waiting needs more here, keep in touch with Todesco’s tool updates. And once the tool is official we will let you know all around.