iPWNsn0w is a tethered jailbreak which has an ability to jailbreak iPhone 4 running on latest version of iOS 7.1.1. iPWNsn0w application developed by @PWN24K based off from @blackgeektuto’s jailbreak tool “Geeksn0w” and @ragemasta’s jailbreak tool “Ragebreak”.
Download iPWNsn0w Windows version via direct download links and jailbreak your iPhone 4 running on iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.1.1. iPWNsn0w is a tiny software and it’s completely free to download.
Step by step guide for iPWNsn0w Download tool
- Download iPWNsnow tool using above download link.
- Copy iPWNsn0w folder into C:/ProgramData.
- Open iPWNsn0w folder and navigate to “res folder”.
- In “res folder” find the ssh_rd.jar file and run it.
- Once it finished click on these batch files in the following order which will upload the jailbreak files to your device “engine0.bat” “engine1.bat” “engine3.bat” after running engine 3 your device should restart and show “recovery mode”
- Look for the respectable boot file that has the firmware your device is running,
- ex: if you are using iPhone 4 CDMA “iPhone 3.3” running on iOS 7.1 click boot3,3_7.1_11D169.bat and then watch the magic as opensn0w boots your device tethered
- After the final step iOS imagine that you have follow the steps correctly and iCloud activation are not locked. Few minutes later your iPhone 4 will reboot again and enter to the recovery mode. Reboot your device for second time then you will see Cydia icon on your iPhone home screen. That’s it.
Credits for iPwnsnow developers