Hi guys, some iPhone users going to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch has no idea how can select the suitable jailbreak tool for their iDevices exactly. When Jailbreak the most important thing is the iOS version of your device. The iOS version of any iDevice can be correctly identified through settings of the iDevice. For that following method can be used. Go to settings->Genaral->About ->Version. If the version of your iDevice is iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 or iOS 7.1.2, the jailbreak tool you must select is pangu jailbreak tool. When Jailbreaking of your iDevice, pangu tool will identify whether your iDevice is iPhone or iPad or iPod. All the iDevices listed below can be jailbreak by using pangu tool.
- iPad mini,iPad mini Retina,iPad 2,iPad 3,iPad 4,iPod touch 5,iPhone 5,iPhone 5C,iPhone 5S,iPhone 4,iPhone 4s.
- To view complete pangu jailbreak tutorial
If iOS version of your iDevice is iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5 or iOS 7.0.6, you can successfully jailbreak all these iOS versions by evasion tool. All the iDevices shown below can be jailbreak by this tool.
- iPod Touch iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4.
- To view complete evation7 jailbreak tutorial
If iOS version of your iDevice is iOS 6.1.3, iOS 6.1.4, iOS 6.1.5, iOS 6.1.6, you can use posixspwn jailbreak tool.
- I pod touch 4G,I pod touch 5G,Iphone 3GS,Iphone4,Iphone4S,Iphone5,I pad mini,I pad 2,I pad 3,I pad 4
- To view complete Posixspwn jailbreak tutorial
Therefore, correctly identify the iOS version of your iDevice prior to jailbreak is very important.