Although some iPhone users tried to jailbreak their iPhone( Idevice) using pangu 1.1 Jailbreak tool he couldn’t do it simply because of some bugs that were included in pangu 1.1 specially for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S as a solution for that pangu team presented new updated pangu 1.2 version with some improvements after fixing some bugs. Therefore pangu 1.2 works fine with windows and Mac OS operating system.
If you haven’t jail broken your iPhone ( idevice) running with iOS 7.1.2 yet it is the time for you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch using new pangu tool. Plz read following tutorial to jailbreak iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 , iPhone 4S iPad 4th Gen,iPad Air 5th Gen,iPad 2,iPad 3,iPad 4,ipad mini , ipad mini 2 ,and iPod Touch 5G.
PANGU 1.2 DOWNLOAD FOR
LIST OF FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS IN PANGU 1.2
- Fixed sandbox log issue
- Developers added patch for task _for_pid .
- Now you can see notification when jailbreak fail.
- afc2 was included .
- Fixed boot loop bug
Requirements for pangu 1.2
- Need Suitable USB cable to connect your iDevice to pc.If Operating system is windows, it should be windows XP or higher version .if you use Mac OS, use 10.7 or higher version. Remove any pass code given by you temporally .update iTunes to the latest one
Jailbreak guide For Mac/ windows users
- Download suitable pangu 1.2 file using pangu download button we have given.
- Connect your iPhone (iDevice) to the pc via USB cable.
For windows users only
- open pangu 1.2 exe folder in a little while pangu will see your iPhone (iDevice) iOS version
For Mac users only
- Open pangu dmg folder & double click on pangu icon
For Mac/ windows users
- Click jailbreak button that will see on the screen
- During this period pangu will ask to put the date and time of your iDevice . You have to Put the date and time to junne 02.2015 when pangu ask to put the date and time. To mark the day of the month and time follow settings>general>data and time.then set the date to june 02 ,2014.
- In the middle of the jailbreaking process with Pangu 1.2, it will ask you to unlock your iPhone (iDevice) home screen and click on pangu app then click continue button.
- Eventually your iDevice will reboot. Then slide to unlock your iPhone (iDevice).cydia icon is available on your iPhone (iDevice) home screen.