Now you can download PanGu jailbreak tool with Cydia.Jailbreak iOS 8.1 – iOS 8 and install Cydia using PanGu 1.1.0.Earlier many iOS device users were familiar to Cydia bundled with the jailbreak tool. However, the initial release of Pangu jailbreak iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 does not bundled with Cydia. So users have to install it separately. And there were few bugs also. So users faced several difficulties. Today the Pangu team has released Pangu 1.1.0 jailbreak tool. This time Pangu has added the Cydia support to the Pangu jailbreak iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 tool. Earlier Chinese version, but this time it has been provided in English also. And several bug fixes also added to this version.
Important points before PanGu jailbreak iOS 8.1 and iOS 8
- This is for Windows only. However, Mac users can install a virtual machine, until a mac version released.
- Take a backup of your iOS device using iCloud or iTunes.
- Anti-virus programs or firewalls have to be disabled.
PanGu jailbreak iOS 8.1 – iOS 8 supports for the devices listed here.
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4S
- iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2
- iPad mini 3, 2, mini
- iPod touch 5G
Let’s see how to jailbreak iOS 8 — iOS 8.1
- Download Pangu jailbreak (version 1.1.0) Tool via the link given above .
- connect your iOS device to your computer via the USB cable.
- Then Airplane mode has to be enable And disable the Passcode. (Go to Settings ——- > select Touch ID & Passcode —— > disable)
- Then “Find my iPhone” feature has to be turned off. (Go to Settings —– > select iCloud > turn off “Find my iPhone”)
- Run the Pangu jailbreak iOS 8.1 and iOS 8 application as an administrator.Once the Pangu identified your iOS device, click on the blue “Start Jailbreak” button.
- click on “Already Did” button.Please allow the progress bar to complete. And your iOS device will be rebooted. After the reboot, Cydia icon can be seen on your Home screen.
New features and bug fixes in Cydia
- iOS 8 passcode compatibility
- Localization works now on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1
- Multitasking support on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1
- New window and hijack blocking
- Partial iPhone 6 Plus support
- Videos work fine on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1