iOS 6.0, 6.01, 6.1 ,6.1.1 ,6.1.2 untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, iPad mini, ipod touch, 4G, 5G using evasion 1.0.8
Prepare for run evasion jailbreak.
You can jailbreak your iOS 6.0 – 6.1.2 running Apple devices using evasion for FREE. Evasi0n is an untethered jailbreak developed by evad3rs. You can download evasion via our direct download links and get Cydia on your device instantly. Please go through our evasion jailbreak tutorial and evasion troubleshoot sections before start your jailbreak if youare not familiar with iOS jailbreaking.
System Requirements for Evasion
- 512 MB ram
- Pentium IV or higher CPU
- 500MB hard disk
Essentials to do before Jailbreak
- 1. Download evasion from here
- 2. Connect your iPhone to the PC using USB cable
- 3. Backup your device via iTunes
- 4. Remove any passcodes or lock on your device
- 5. Run evasion and wait till evasi0n auto detects your device
- 6. click jailbreak button
- 7. Stay until evasi0n complete the Jailbreak process itself
At the end of the process, Cydia icon will appear on your device’s home page. Enjoy! Evasion jailbreak
Evasion Jailbreak video guide
- Q. Is evasion Free?
- A. Yes you can download and jailbreak your device using evasi0n for FREE
- Q. Is Jailbreak legal?
- A. Yes, Jailbreak is completely legal. But be aware about some network providers may terminate your warranty dua to Jailbreak. Please refer your Network Provider.
- Q. My device stucked in Apple Boot logo while jailbreaking. What can I do?
- A. You can connect your device to the PC and restore it using your iTunes backup. But iTunes will upgrade your device into iOS 7.1 in such situation which you can’t jailbreak at the moment. please stay until new jailbreak released for iOS 7.1