The new iOS 9 jailbreak tool update has released by Pangu team with the fixed bug in Manage Storage and especially introduced new cydia version of v1.1.26. You can jailbreak your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2. We offered to download pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak tool in our article. You can directly download the tool and enter to the process using our jailbreak guide below.
- Pangu 9 1.2 is also currently available for windows operating system only.
- Mac users can use the virtual machine on their Mac to jailbreak iOS 9 using pangu 9 1.2.
- If you area already jailbroken your iDevice using any pangu 9 pre version, simply open the cydia in your idevice and update to latest pangu 9 untethered package and “Patcyh” without jailbreak again.
Pangu 9 1.2 windows version change log
- Bundle latest cydia version 1.1.26 with new “Patcyh” which fixed failure to open in MobileSafari URL scheme.
- Fixed the bug that “Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage” keeps spinning.
Quick tips before you go to the jailbreak head
- Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak is supporting all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G and 6G.
- Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak is supporting to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 mobile operating systems.
- Pangu is an untethered jailbreak tool.
- Backup is the important thing before the process. You can restore your idevice using backup when you lost your device.
- Install latest iTunes version.
- Remind to disable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and all anti-virus programs or firewalls.
- Enable Airplane mode from device settings.
- Fully charged device battery, proper USB data transfer cable, windows based computer as the main requirements for pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak.
- If you need to restore your idevice using iTunes, if you updated your idevice through the OTA because OTA will be the reason for pangu jailbreak failure.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 – Step by step tutorial for windows users
Step 1 : Download Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak tool. Open the tool after connected your idevice to PC through the USB cable. Pangu will start to identify your smartphone.
Step 2 : Click on the start button from the first window and Already backup button from the second window to continue the process.
Step 3 : WWDC and Pangu apps now on the home screen. Pangu will unlock your idevice, enable Airplane mode again and begin to run on the home screen.
Step 4 : After the short while, you will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”. Now your apple device will reboot itself. Go to your idevice home screen and find cydia icon.
- If you failed on the jailbreak, you can try again. Reboot your idevice and PC and try or enable airplane mode and try or otherwise restore your idevice with pangu restore option and then try.
- The warning of “Disk is almost full”. No need to do anything. Pangu will write some important files into the system partition during the process leading this message. It will disappear after install cydia.
- Charge your device battery at least 50% to prevent battery drains during the process period.
- Don’t use your device while the process going on.
Terms : Use Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak tool at your own risk.