Most awaited iOS 9 jailbreak tool has brought by Pangu team. With iOS 9 first announcement, all jailbreakers were busy on iOS 9 jailbreak. Among them, Pangu team could release the tool of Pangu 9 download v1.0.0 to jailbreak all apple devices including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2. The jailbreak tool is currently available only for windows, but an OS X version will be available for mac users so soon.
History of iOS 9 jailbreak
On mid of September (16th), 2015 Apple was released a final version of iOS 9 and quickly released iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 by apple fixing few bugs in late September. Before iOS 9, most prominent jailbreak community of Pangu could manage iOS 8.4.1. They indicated a number of vulnerabilities in iOS 8.4.1 system. With iOS 9, Apple was thanked for Pangu and TaiG, because apple patched several exploits in iOS 9 using both TaiG and Pangu tools.
After a short while, most famed jailbreak tool developer iH8sn0w uploaded a video showing jailbroken iOS 9 on his iPhone 5. But it not only showed a jailbreak ability. They showed specific things like custom boot logo, verbose boot and code injection. But nobody was sure that when will be releasing the tool officially. Meanwhile, the team of ZERODIUM was announced that they ready to give $1 million dollars for anyone who can jailbreak iOS 9.
Finally, near a month after iOS 9 first release, Pangu team could surprise everyone by releasing completely untethered Pangu 9 download tool.
Pangu 9 Download compatible iOS device models
- iPhones : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
- iPads : iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (retina), iPad mini, Pad mini 3
- iPod touches : 5th generation iPod touch , 6th generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 download compatible firmware collection
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Before jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Some important points for beginners
- The Very important thing is that take complete backup all of your data using iTunes or iCloud. When you faced on the data lost, you can use the backup to restore your device.
- Enable Airplane mode, because your device should be kept on the airplane mode.
- Disable all antivirus programs or firewalls, Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID. Settings menu in your device, will help you to change a situation of Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID.
- Install latest iTunes version. If you already installed, you can skip this step.
- If you upgraded your iDevice into the latest version using OTA, then please download iOS 9 and again restore your device using iTunes, because OTA updates do not work with the jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 download – Complete step guide
- Download Pangu tool and connect your idevice to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the tool. Right click on the downloaded exe file and select “Run as administrator”. Allows to identify your device. Pangu tool will take few second to do it.
- Now you can see the jailbreak windows. Click “Start”. After you will find the next window with “Already backup” option. Click on it to continue the process.
- While the process going on, two apps will appears on the home screen, named Pangu and WWDC. Pangu will unlock your device turn on airplane mode again after getting permission. Then the device will reboot.
- Now Pangu tool will start to run on home screen. If there haven’t any problem, you can see the message “jailbreak completed”. Finally, your device will reboot at once itself and cydia icon will appear on your device home screen.
Pangu 9 Download – Jailbreak video tutorial
Don’t use your device during the process. If you failed on the jailbreak process is several times, restart both devices or check airplane mode or otherwise use Pangu restore function to restore your device and try again. Use the Pangu 9 download tool at your own risk. We can’t assume responsibility when your device damaged.