Pangu brings fresh hops for everybody in jailbreak community. At first pangu could jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 successfully. Many idevice users trended to jailbreak idevices running iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. Most of them could be happy because of success of pangu. At this time pangu released their new updated version pangu 1.1.0 for iOS 7.1.2. This version created with English letters makes simple to use for any idevice users. The two programs coming in to operation in pangu 1.1.0 aim both users Mac & Windows. Also it makes easy because jailbreak process occurs continuously. Now let’s see how to jailbreak your idevice smoothly using pangu.
Requirements for Pangu 1.1.0 untethered Jailbreak
- A computer at least it should be Windows ( XP or Mac 10.7 ) or higher version
- Suitable USB cable to attach your idevice to the computer
- Install latest iTunes to the computer.
- Make sure version of your idevice is ios 7.1 or Ios 7.1.1, to see idevice version exactly, search; settings –general-about-version.
- Download pangu 1.1.0 for Windows using our direct download link
- Connect your iDevice to PC
- Open Pangu 1.1.0 exe file you can see a blue error box then select’more info’ –select Run Anyway. Wait a moment till Pangu identifies your iDevice version. You can see your iDevice iOS version on computer screen. After that
- Click jailbreak button once
- You have to set date to June 02 2014 when Pangu pose you to do so. To set the date, click Settings-General-Date & Time
- At this time jailbreak process is in progress. While processing Pangu will display you to open iDevice home screen & click the pangu app on your iDevice screen also tap ‘continue button’
- At the end of the pangu jailbreak process your iDevice will reboot.
- Now you can unlock your iDevice.
- The cydia icon shoud be on home screen.
Step by Step Jailbreak Guide for PanGu Mac Version
- Download Pangu 1.1 for Mac using direct download link given
- Attach your iDevice to the pc using USB cable
- Launce pangu.dmg file and double-click on pangu icon
- After identifying your iDevice by pangu, select Start Jailbreak button once.
- When pangu ask you to set the date you set the date to June 02 2014.Go to Settings-General-Date & Time
- After putting down the date jailbreak process will start simply. While this operation pangu will ask you to open pangu app on your iDevice Home Screen. Click on that icon and click the continue button.
- At the end your iDevice will reboot, after rebooting unlock your Device simply. now you can see cydia icon on home screen.