Sn0wbreak is developed by Sn0wbreak team for jailbreak iOS 7.0 – 7.0.6 and iOS 7.1 – 7.1.1 running iPhone 4 (GSM / CDMA). Sn0wbreak is semi-tethered jailbreak option. It’s only works with MAC OS X yet. You need MAC OSX 10.7 or higher to run sn0wbreak.
Sn0wbreak exploit iPhone 4 using SSH_rd and use limera1n to gain root access for get permission into filesystem. Sn0wbreak Install cydia and semi-tether files after that and boot the device using Opensn0w.
sn0wbreak supported iOS versions
- Apple iOS 7.0 (11A465)
- Apple iOS 7.0.2 (11A501)
- Apple iOS 7.0.3 (11B511)
- Apple iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a)
- Apple iOS 7.0.6 (11B651)
- Apple iOS 7.1 beta 1 (11D5099e)
- Apple iOS 7.1 beta 2 (11D5115d)
- Apple iOS 7.1 (11D169)
- Apple iOS 7.1.1 (11D201)
sn0wbreak jailbreak quick facts
- Sn0wbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool.
- Sn0wbreak supports only for iPhone 4.
- Required MAC OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Need installed JAVA on your computer.
sn0wbreak iOS 7 jailbreak guide
- First back-up your Apple device using iTunes or iCloud
- Then disable all your pass lock codes (if pass lock codes enabled)
- Avoid all of iTunes related tasks when you using sn0wbreak jailbreak iOS 7.1.1
- And now open Sn0wbreak tool, plug-in your iDevice & one click “Identify iDevice & fix dependencis”
- You done successful. when the iOS 7 jailbreak is finished, the sn0wbreak will be auto perform a tethered boot. It means, you have click Boot button to boot your iPhone 4
Special credits for Sn0wbreak team for developed Sn0wbreak
- Christian Troger